domingo, 27 de febrero de 2022

A break in my mind

It wasn't easy to trust my feelings when I turned my head and show you screaming with your eyes. You weren't angry at all, not even upset but wondering how to make a bridge between your skin and my soul. 
Have you ever been before in a place where you supossed to be to feel alive? Or are you too busy creating mess around your life to realize about how empty we are most of the time? 
It needed sometimes just a second to understand what really matters. It's not about material stuff, luxury, fake laughts, full wine glasses or walking fast in your daily basis to achieve all your goals without enjoy the road. No, it's not about all those things. Sometimes just a second bring you all the fullness that you need. An eyes screaming load asking to be closer to you are more than enough. There is truth there. And not always we have the chance to get that with anything else.

I see your face in front of me. I turned away with a wee smile, looking forward to be able to cross that bridge with not fear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario